Thursday, June 6, 2013

Above Suspicion

I treat drugs like a law firm and take the highest offer
I'm not a smoker, I'm a cougher
I hid my vape inside my sock drawer
the kind of hate I have to offer
is belated and uncalled for
because today I woke up blazed
and wrote the rawest type of art form

There's a way to live life that's pure and innocent
and the one thing that's sure
ain't no one living it
some people highlight their motives
no one cares how you voted
do you stand for what's right
or just fulfilling quotas
take the time to notice
this is something of importance
spend more time loving
and less building fortunes

Abstain from temptation
be humble and patient
live everyday like a declarative statement
because the pain and decay of our civilization
is on rampant display on every radio station
on every TV channel
they pump opinions in our face
until we lose our handle
on the situation
and the planet
let's not talk about the future
because we damned it

2 comments:

  1. Your lyrics are so dope.. You inspire me a lot. I want to get in contact with you

    ReplyDelete

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...