Friday, June 24, 2011

Genetically Modified Organisms

I love my countrybut it's lacking in character
the people are hungry
so God bless America

I love the people
but they're lacking in intelligence
and what they do know
is hardly even relevant

To the social problems we're facing
like the races wars are erasing
or the quality of life
that the poor are embracing

This is hardly the world that I expected
we got a one world government
a black puppet president
and a myraid of things
to distract us from the rest of it

I got so many bills
and so many stresses
I take so many pills
and don't ask any questions

They go so many plots
and so many plans
I wanna work my life away
for the white man

Eat that food
and drink that water
what you intake now
is gonna kill you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...