Friday, January 25, 2013

The Unthinkable Treatment of People

We behave at a loss of substance
stage one to how they corrupt us
make that money
keep on spending
the cycle is never ending

Christianity has no equal
they monetarily mastered evil
by evil I do mean money
if you've got none
then you mean nothing
be careful
when it's God you're trusting

You're walking down the street
and I pass you by
you look at me and you catch my eye
nod your head or you'll fucking die
it's what I'm thinking
and not saying
what I'll be doing if you keep on praying
get off your knees
you can't bow to Jesus
until you get some valid reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...