Monday, September 2, 2013

82 Acts of Aggression

I saw an angle and took it
saw too many people get bitter and crooked
we slept on the streets in the ally's of Brooklyn
we run from the heat of the law cuz they crooked
and caging a man is as wrong as it gets
so give me liberty or give me death

Be authentic, never fake it
get buck naked like nothing's sacred
dismiss reason and feel my hatred
for your want to sensor my statements
for your need to tell me what faith is
I'll go ape shit
when you spit weak ethic
I crave the immortal method

If at first you don't succeed
don't try again
it's time to go eye for an eye again
clearly you can't trust the lying men
who killed our environment
so grab your guns
lets see how the government runs
preemptively marshal the law with our own Martial Law
dropping towers like nothing at all
stripping power from unrighteous frauds
as if we'd seen the light of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...