Thursday, September 20, 2012

Something Like Love

So I'm starting to have feelings for someone. To be honest it has been a little more than 3 years since I felt this way. This time around there's a whole new sensation involved, something that feels a lot like heartbreak and depression. My last relationship ended terribly, and I was very heart broken. I understand that plays a factor, but it can't be the whole thing. Is there a love muscle? Has it been so long since I used my heart in this way that it's sore like an under used muscle after working out? The alternative is to say that the psychological trauma of heartbreak  has physiological effects years after at only the presentation of similar stimuli. This girl and I aren't even dating and I won't even see he for another 8 months. But just talking to her, and having those feelings and emotions develop is definitely having some negative side effects. The human body, you never cease to amaze me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this words for they mirror my right now this here moment in life. I was looking or the words and ... here there are.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, thanks for the appreciation. It's uplifting to provide helpful words to a stranger. So thank you.

      Delete

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...