Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What She Said Over Water

That I'm a non believing Godless heathen with an-
afterlife, that's not worth grieving 
I said
I'm not prepared to live like you yet
yet, I'm prepared to face that regret

If I happen to be wrong and the world isn't fucked
and God's pissed that I punked him
orders global destruction
I'll just spit in his eye
squash those orders like nothin
and kick that old man
because he's destined to love it

I think what I mean is that we need an elitist or-
A billion slaves being led by the penis
so many differently colored religious extremists
to occupy the various regions

Each region has its own look
write that check, read that book 
be that guy, do that thing 
you're such a unique human being

Look just like this magazine
get there honey, it's gasoline
make that money, and cry to Jesus
hate anybody that tries to resist

Living in the desert
hiding from the slaughter
bullets raining down from a helicopter
what's in this water 
what the hell am I drinkin
I need a tall cup of Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...