Friday, September 14, 2012

It Don't Rhyme Cuz I'm Not High

My feet hurt and I'm real fucking tired
exhausted even
at the day and the notion that I have to do it all again
and again
this is surviving
not flourishing
I get hungry and crave Burger King...
I need GMO's in my salty sweet addiction
I got a sore throat and my gums bleed for no reason
and the doctor says nothing because I don't see him
because I slipped through that crack long ago
I wake each morning hoping what ails me, won't
I hope my feet don't hurt when they hit the floor
for that days first step
because when that work bell rings
I fucking obey
almost every day
they call it choice
I call it surviving 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...