Saturday, September 29, 2012

Without A Trace Of Humanity

I'm scared that it's just a game
and however small and trivial it is to you
for me it's something else completely
I'm not certain at all that's the way it is
but it is what I fear
I don't expect you to understand the depths
of why and how it is for me
without ever having told you

To sum it up
I'd say I'm hurt and lonely
whether by consequence or design
it is my reality
I spend a lot of effort indulging others
and learning their story
because it means something to me to know someone
and have them share a piece of themselves with me
but I give very little back in regards
to how I became who I am
because I am rarely asked


1 comment:

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...