Monday, August 19, 2013

Cannibal Ox

Synthesized danger
guilt the blood of my neighbors
petrified favors are the fruit of my labor
crucified like my suicide savior
religion is just justified hatred

it's okay, because everything changes
fuck today, I shall remain faceless
until stress murders my patience 
I remain a slave to my cadence
pave the way for waves of not famous

it's brave the way we objectify races
as if to say, our heads in our anus 
no matter what the game is
we did what they made us
live for the lie and envy the famous

Grab your guns
lets see how the government runs
why do bankers seem to have trouble with funds
No accountability or economic stability
fuck the consequences
whose got the biggest military

Terrorism is preliminary to martial law
one step before the atom bomb
one step before the cattle call
grazing on human flesh and alcohol
cannibals eat the flesh of the living
a banker would eat the hopes of your children
governments blow up civilians
and the homes of millions
humans tend to justify killing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...