Sunday, August 18, 2013

My 10 Commandments

1. Do the right thing- Trust your instincts not your impulses.
2. Never ask for what should be offered- Generosity is a virtue that shouldn't be solicited. 
3. Taper your expectations- Accept the world and life as dynamic. 
4. Face your fears- Because they stand in the way of a greater state of being.
5. Be kind- Kindness perpetuates kindness.
6. Strive to be egoless- Because you are not better than anyone else, you're more fortunate.
7. Be passionate- Your soul craves it.
8. Don't covet money- It's a tool not the ticket.
9. Reject religion- "My country is the world, and my religion is to do good" It's fucking ignorant to say one religion is higher or more true than any other, especially when they all resemble each other.
10. Uncensor yourself- Limits are for machines.

 
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good - See more at: http://quotationsbook.com/quote/10356/#sthash.rp5i7F8d.dpuf
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good - See more at: http://quotationsbook.com/quote/10356/#sthash.rp5i7F8d.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...