Saturday, August 14, 2010

A mans life is a cheap purchase

My hate evolves like the primates freedom
The more I hate em
The more I need em
My heart burns like a raging fire
I'm less than honest and more than a liar
My life stinks of regret and failure
I might be trash, but I'm not a trailer
The more I love, the less I try
Every three years my relations die
The more I feel the more I hurt
My only comfort is in these words
My life is about enduring violence
The science of misery hides beneath my eye lids
My mind is the sky but I'm a terrible pilot
When I sell my soul I know they'll buy it
You make a law so I defy it
Life's a bitch
So start a riot

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...