Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Truth to Everything in the World

Psychologically shape us so you can financially rape us
we are what you made us, slaves to the status
reactionists fascists slandering my activist fashion
with a fatal attraction to drugs and inaction
I cover my face whenever accidents happen
because I fear his embrace when I bow to the captain

You follow the light, but don't hear the beacon 
while the weakened are beaten for no reason
It's a vulgar display of power
issued by the intolerant coward
they lie to the livid and hide in the gimmick
they cry for the crime, not the criminals grind
and shy from the shine in a single file line
manufacture lifestyles to control the mind

A shower, a shave, a way to behave
we cower and slave and wait to be saved
the power that they will always betray
we give them and give them the right to be different
to use us and use us in the name of Jesus
all religion is treasonous
betraying us more than they're pleasing us

they pick our pockets, and posture sleazily
politics are so deceiving
to exercise their judicial power
they built a college where votes don't matter
paper is power and people are safer sitting at home
watching my tv, I'll eat what they feed me
losing my innocence in the violent images
making me perspire like a raging fire

the smoke
the flames
the ashes and embers
smoldering coals red like September
toppling towers causes twice the terror
I saw the smoke reflecting off the mirror
you got your Patriot and you got your Act
so the Homelands secure until your next attack

Is it human nature for the strong to exploit the weak?
Will we ever recognize that we're all just human beings. 
then I blush to the crowd when I hear em all laughin
because we all know peace will never happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...