Wednesday, July 7, 2010

combo

It's our dreams they're embezzling
faded screams worth remembering
made it seem complementary
efficient like oil energy
more dead than John Kennedy
you heard what God said to me
to murder aesthetically
because the word is like bread to me
eating at my dentistry
I'm a majority refugee
consorting with destiny
designing the future securing supremacy
a lie in a suit questioning jeopardy
text messaging brutes effecting the weaponry
while alien technology propels us to victory
we're reverse engineering the future of history
human intentions are always a mystery
I wonder why we're addicted to misery
The fucking TV...look what it did to me
robbed of our decency
stripped of our dignity
The fucking TV...is God to my kids and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...