Thursday, July 1, 2010

Revision

Set your alarm gotta get up early
Master wants me in at six thirty
Work in the earth gettin dirty
Crack the whip if we're unworthy
I punch the clock and stomach the gimmick
Never ask why I'm a cynic

Check your mail, pay your taxes
Wealth's the measure of the classes
Invented system of corrupting masses
Democracy now means fascist
Make that money, keep on spending
The cycle is never ending
Take that money, start amending
End your life of constant envy

The day of rest, the day of reason
Corporate and religious treason
Simple minds, simple meanings
Hypnotized there's no redeeming
Qualities in human beings
Make that money, comprehend me
Fashion me a toxic ending
Make that money, keep on spending
The cycle is never ending

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...