Thursday, July 22, 2010

Are those dead people standing across the street watching that house burn down?

I set the world on fire
just to see it happen
wanna hear the screams
and watch the reactions

slowly running from the action
the way I do in dreams
crafty apes creating gods on computer screens
dead men don't speak, not a fucking word
life's a disease and they've got the cure

It's a one way trip
and it's what I get
for living life the way I did
each side of the spectrum points in my direction
only one way to lie, without hesitation
on the day I died I captured a nation

the start of something new
the end of something old
I stole a rhyme or two
for every lie I told
for every three times I bluff
there's one time I fold
for every billion of you
one of me break the mold

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...