Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I got a lawyer, you got the chief race. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase.

I set the world on fire with the push of a button
In a world of flames God is nothing
I can hear the screams on computer screens
feel pain the way I do in dreams
crafty apes creating gods to battle the blazes
pissing on the people claiming they saved us
dead men don't speak not a fucking word
life's a disease and they've got the cure
and the rich are feeding on the poor
money is worth and their keeping score
each side of the spectrum points in my direction
the good and evil fight exists in elections
religion is wrong, but the prophecies ready
the age of the rich was the end of many

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...