Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jesus Was a Liar

I set the world on fire
just to see it happen
wanna hear the screams
and watch the reactions

slowly running from the action
the way I do in dreams
crafty apes creating gods on computer screens
dead men don't speak, not a fucking word
life's a disease and they've got the cure

like the TV's we don't ingore
I'm receiving the standard grieving
the right is deceiving the whites
and our plight is feeding the hype
the good fight is either
on the run or the rip

It's a one way trip
and it's what I get
for living life the way I did
each side of the spectrum points in my direction
a good and evil fight exists in elections
religion is wrong, but the prophecies ready
the age of the rich was the end of many

the genesis of pedigree
the start of something new for me
the end of something old
I stole a rhyme or two for every lie I told
for every three times I bluff
there's one time I fold
for every billion of you
one of me break the mold

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...