Thursday, July 8, 2010

unfinished new draft

I dream mega-schemes evil-themed legacies
creating embassies out of tendency to protect my true identity
you heard what God said to me: to murder aesthetically
because the word is like bread to me eating at my dentistry
faded screams are worth remembering, but those people are dead to me
text messaging brutes effecting the weaponry
designing the future and securing supremacy
alien technology propels us to victory
we're addicted to a life of misery
The fucking TV, look what it did to me 
The fucking TV, is God to the kid in me
robbed of our decency
stripped of our dignity
The fucking TV, brainwashed instantly
most effecient violent imagery fed to me consistently
reverse engineering the future of history
human intentions are always a mystery
drunk interventions, I solve them ballistically
if there's a hint of tyrant trickery
look behind the industry

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Falcons of Murder

This isn't war this is experimental death we're just animals fighting for what's left we feign intelligence and embellish ir...